Mammoth sponsors a wide variety of Continuing Education for insurance professionals. These include classes on:
- Introduction to Emergency Mitigation Services
- Introduction to Water Damage Restoration & Applied Structural Drying
- Successful Fire Damage Restoration
- Introduction to Mold Remediation
- A Simple Approach to Business Ethics
- Deodorization and Control
- Sewage Losses
All classes are 3 or 4 credit courses and instructors vary depending on the course, time and location.
No classes scheduled at this time, but we will be posting more soon. Please contact us at (855) 859-5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.